No announcement yet.

HomeTroller Zee Beta 3.0.0.83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see my messages now. I never changed my logon. Would be the same as I use when I do ftp?
    danielbo

Comment

I have tried both of them with no luck
      danielbo

Comment

I even tried the logon that is on the back of the unit, and still it keeps coming up with (none)logon.
        danielbo

Comment

Could someone tell me if my message are showing up on my post. I'm using this tap program on my cell phone and don't know if I am doing it right or not.
          danielbo

Comment

internet is back up

I am back on my computer now. I dont know about this longon deal. I have tried everything I can think of and nothing works. I was just wondering about the (none) before the logon, is that normal?
            danielbo

Comment

Lost internet again. Giving up for a while, not well and this isn't helping, if anyone could help with a suggestion on getting logged on, please leave a message and will check later. I noticed it also is saying something about TTY invalid or something like that. Thank you to all for any help you could give me. I think we know one issue its not connecting to the network at all.
              danielbo

Comment

I sent you a private message via email.

Originally posted by danielbo View Post
                Lost internet again. Giving up for a while, not well and this isn't helping, if anyone could help with a suggestion on getting logged on, please leave a message and will check later. I noticed it also is saying something about TTY invalid or something like that. Thank you to all for any help you could give me. I think we know one issue its not connecting to the network at all.
                💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

When are we going to get a new update?

I have been waiting for well over a month, maybe two months now for a update on my HomeTroller Zee. I am using my CM15 or 11, unsure, but it working ok. But I want to get back to using my TI. I works perfect for me. I had no issues until I upgraded the last upgrade and lost my TI setup, or it just will not work, I am not sending any codes out, where all was fine until I did the fabulous update. Before asked, I do have back ups, but from what I am told I backed up the wrong items. I really thought I backed up the complete system with using Winscp and coping everything from the unit before the up date. So when the update lost the use of my TI, I just copied over my complete update that I ftp'd from my HomeTroller Zee. All I got out of that was a mess, system crashed and then did a complete reset to beginning. Still had issue, then did the update that is current and did get my unit up and running, but not using my TI. I thought a new upgrade was coming out right after that to take care if this problem.
                  Not a programmer by far, so saying this might be clear our in the left field, but why and how hard is it to correct the setup for Ti on to the latest upgrade? I don't know and just asking. Is there some where I can even copy it to my Zee from an older backup. I have asked many of times what should I keep a backup of, one would think if you made one of the complete zee, that should be good enough, but I am told that will not work. What do I know, I just buy the stuff, and leave the programing to someone else. I don't buy a car and go under the hood and start rewiring things, because I bought something that should be working. Thank you to anyone for suggestions and help.
                  danielbo

Comment

Any idea of a update coming

The last update I got was .106 many months ago, and been waiting for a new one to come out that was going to fix it so the TI would work again. The last I heard was real soon and that was about a month ago. Wonder what real soon means. If I knew it was going to take a lot longer I would go back to the other version that the TI worked.
                    Or is any one using this version .106 and have gotten the TI to work? If so would you mind sharing on how you did it. Thanks for any suggestions.
                    danielbo

Comment

Working...
                    X