X10 Configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X10 Configuration

Just got the Zee up and running with the Z-Stick and now want to configure it for X10. I see there is a procedure for configuring dual interfaces on this board.

I currently use the SmartHome PowerLinc USB interface under HS2, but I don't see a plugin on the Zee (are there plans for one?) available. I still have working CM11A and CM15A units and looks like these (at least the CM11A for now) are supported. Since the CM11A is my best bet now, what do you all recommend I use for a serial-USB adapter. Also, does it matter which USB port it needs to be on the Zee?

what do you all recommend I use for a serial-USB adapter
    I just tested with a well made USB to Serial device using an FTDI chip set.

http://www.ftdichip.com/Products/Cables/USBRS232.htm

That said here tested the CM11A to work fine.

I also have a few TW-523's online today.

My X-10 PIM preferences though relate to legacy/new "Volpie" X10 stuff that is levels above the CM11A and TW-523. (X-10 on Steroids)

(this is only my opinion)
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Rich is working on adding CM15a support to the Zee too. Testing is in progress.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

X10 Configuration

Thanks guys. Much appreciated. It's good to have options

Comment

CM15A support already here?

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Rich is working on adding CM15a support to the Zee too. Testing is in progress.
          Just received an email from your shop listing sale items. The CM15A is shown (see screen grab) as _now_ being supported by the Zee. Will this work with the current release (HS3 Zee Edition 3.0.0.97) I have installed?

Crossing fingers and toes
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clauder View Post
            Just received an email from your shop listing sale items. The CM15A is shown (see screen grab) as _now_ being supported by the Zee. Will this work with the current release (HS3 Zee Edition 3.0.0.97) I have installed?

Crossing fingers and toes
            Hi, you need to upgrade the zee to the latest release. See posting here: http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=168395.

Cheers
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

CM15A Support

Thanks Sparkman. Missed that post. I guess crossing the fingers worked

Comment

Working...
              X