Small issue with images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small issue with images

I am trying to change the images to a image of what is being controlled. Taking a picture with my android and transferred them to my computer, then tried to use Win SCP to put the pictures on to my hometroller.
    I just could not get it to go to the right place where I need them to go. I looked for the directory that it brings up when it says change image, but no luck. Could someone give me some easy step by step on how to do this. I think this will be so cool. I just can not get them uploaded to my HomeTroller Zee. Please help me and make it easy, so excited about doing this. Will be so great. But really need easy step by step instructions. Thank you so much for taking time out to help me.
    danielbo

If I was doing it I think I would just go into the desktop (http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163612) and download the files from a web browser, then manually put them in the HS images directory. Then they would appear when you are using the select device image button.

I don't really know what WinSCP is but it appears to be an FTP client and unless an FTP server was running on the Zee I am not sure how you would use it to get the images on there, if you have already transferred them with this then you could of course use the desktop to move them or do it by command line from SSH.

Comment

Originally posted by mrhappy View Post
      If I was doing it I think I would just go into the desktop (http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=163612) and download the files from a web browser, then manually put them in the HS images directory. Then they would appear when you are using the select device image button.

I don't really know what WinSCP is but it appears to be an FTP client and unless an FTP server was running on the Zee I am not sure how you would use it to get the images on there, if you have already transferred them with this then you could of course use the desktop to move them or do it by command line from SSH.
      Yep that is what Win SCP is, and I was trying to FTP the pictures into Zee, But wasn't able to find the file I needed to put them in. I could find them when I would click on change in the zee program. Now here is as stupid question, how do I get a "Command line for SSH" It sounds easy from there. I should know, but some health issues is causing a few issues. Sorry, that is why I was looking for easy steps. Getting memory your memory back is a hard thing to do. Can remember stupid thing, but not things I should know. I hate to say it, but a lot of things I need baby steps. I am alive and trying, that is what counts.
      danielbo

Comment

Working...
      X