Where can I find the current release version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find the current release version

What I am looking for is the version number of the current supported version of homeseer for the Zee. I want to make certain that my Zee is updating correctly. I am only looking for the version number that should install if I click on check for updates - not betas or versions I have to go download outside the web client.

I ask because my Zee is version .152 and I want to make sure that something did not happen to the update process. I recently have signed onto IFTTT and upgraded to the myhs service. But it looks like I need to wait until .165 comes into general distribution before I can use it.

I'm working from memory here, but if you click on Tools->Setup it should show your version at the very top. If not, your startup logs should indicate the version. There is also a scripting command to return the version, but try one of the other options first.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Tools --> Setup will show your currently running version on the top.
      On that line, click "Check Now".
      If a newer version is available, it will display in a few seconds.
      Also check the Log after "Check Now", and it will show the latest available update.

Comment

I am sorry, it is how I phrased the question. Let me rephrase it. My system is running .152 - is that the indeed current version or is my updating failing to find a more recent version? For IFTTT it is not a huge deal right now, because I am using scripts to do want I want to do - and it is working great.. Very happy with how homeseer and IFTTT is working right now.

Comment

Working...
        X