Help cannot connect/login to a Zee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help cannot connect/login to a Zee

For some reason when i try to access the Zee i get that the page is not avalible. i then use find.homeseer.com and i can find the Zee so i know I'm using the right internal IP. But why does it come up as not accesable, like its does not exist?

I've tried restarting the zee several times but it does not help
    Attached Files
    Last edited by U5tabil; May 16, 2015, 08:40 AM.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

This is just very frustrating.

i managed to connect to it with WinSCP and take a backup of the HomeSeer folder just in case now.

Also i set a monitor on the Zee to see what happens when booting up. Everything seems OK. except for that i get a lot of error sending z-wave command.

Also i can't manage to log into the Zee directly..

Tried using the username: homeseer and password hsthsths3 but it does not work. trying all other username and passwords i can think of does not help at all...

I also manage to connect with putty. But that doesnt do me anything...

My HSTouch client can also connect but only some devices work. most don't so its pretty dark at this place now...

But HS web access is just down so i can't edit anything....
    Last edited by U5tabil; May 16, 2015, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Well i manage to get in with port 911 and then reset. So now i manage to get into system trough web. But all z-wave devices are not working as they should. cannot reach any of them. Not sure what happened here.

EDIT: i will try optimize a couple of times and see if that helps.

EDIT2: optimizing did not help. but some z-devices work but many doesnt. And the system feels really slow to work on. a restart of the system takes over 2min more than the regular when forcing a restart from HS web. after restart is suppose to be done it still take a couple of minutes before one can boot into system again.

EDIT3: Seem that i got it working. reinstalled the zee with the 911 port. Then updated the zee with putty. And then optimizing everything again. And it seem that everything works better now.
      Last edited by U5tabil; May 16, 2015, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X