Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSM100 Configuration Parameter specifications?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSM100 Configuration Parameter specifications?

I'm trying to control my shiny new HSM100 using some other software, in addition to HomeSeer. I presume that the tunable attributes of the HSM-100 are Configuration Parameters? My understanding is that a minimal set of such parameters are required to be published as part of z-wave certification. Can you point me to any documents outlining them?

If not, any explanation, however brief of how they are specified, what names they're stored under, etc. would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff

(Just for folks search under another form of the name, HSM-100 so the search box will find this post).

Originally posted by jeffstewart View Post
    I'm trying to control my shiny new HSM100 using some other software, in addition to HomeSeer. I presume that the tunable attributes of the HSM-100 are Configuration Parameters? My understanding is that a minimal set of such parameters are required to be published as part of z-wave certification. Can you point me to any documents outlining them?

If not, any explanation, however brief of how they are specified, what names they're stored under, etc. would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Jeff

(Just for folks search under another form of the name, HSM-100 so the search box will find this post).
    I will add another voice to this. I realize this is a new device and you all are probably already working as fast as you can. As time permits, please release the parameters that you all can make public. I would guess that people with a Z-Wave SDK (like ControlThink's) would enjoy being able write custom applications for this neat device.

Ken

Comment

Working...
    X