Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

empty device names for ca9000 and hsm100

Hello:

I'm taking the leap in to Z wave and started with the two mentioned motion detectors. In the process of creating the objects, managed to get some devices that have no name. This means I can't click on them to edit, delete, etc...My question is how do I fix these - either online or offline. Thanks much for your help

Ken

I've deleted the objects - my question was really more of why did I get these, did I do something wrong and is my database messed up because of this...

The CA9000 currently only reports battery status, nothing I can do to get it to see movement while the HSM100 is working fine.

Thanks and Help!

Comment

Any solution tot his problem? I am in the same situation as well

Comment

same problem with th CA9000....

Is there any cure for this issue?

Comment

When you setup these sensors you need to have them close to your receiver and make sure they are awake or they will not add correctly. Once they are in the final location optimize your network.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

CA9000 reports battery status but not motion.

I have the same problem wit 2 CA9000 I see the battery status from both, when I associate them with Homeseer I get teh message "Associate Z-Wave Interface Binary Sensor 36 with HomeSeer at group 1, result: Association set successfully" . I removed and readded them from HS and from the Z-Troller. I tried them on Pulse 5, 10 & 15 Munites, Ive tried remving the battery then doing the association, I've verified my Z-Troller firmware (1.12), Ive tried assigning them to other events. All my other Z-wave switches works with no issues (these are the only Z-wave motion Sensor I have)

Comment

Take a look at this post and see if it helps:

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread...ghlight=ca9000

Comment

Working...
              X