Mounting the HMS100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mounting the HMS100

Hi. How have you mounted your HMS100 as it does not come with mounting hardware?

Thanks!

I just ran a screw directly through the back piece into the wall, door frame, or whatever else was available. Not very elegant, and certainly not as flexible as other options, but it worked fine every place I needed one. . .

Comment

The removable 3m strips work really well for mounting these.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I found some wood screws that fit well into the grooves in the top. The screws go into a overhead mounting surface and the heads wedge securely into the top grooves of the HSM100.

Ken

Edit added:
        I did also mount one in my living room with a small piece of velcro tape. Works great.
        Last edited by ; March 3, 2008, 08:51 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Thanks guys....this is for my living room so might go the 3m route.

Comment

I just received the sensors I ordered. Disappointed they didn't come with some mounting hardware like the others I have bought.

Comment

mouting bracket

I was looking for the same things and probably you could try this one for $9

http://www.safemart.com/Commercial-M...ctors-BR-1.htm

Comment

Velcro has been working great for almost a year in number of different locations.

Comment

Working...
                X