Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSM100 motion not logged

Hello,

I just installed the HSM100 and got it to work. It detects motion and reports light and temperature, however I don't see any log entries for motion detection. I see log entries for battery, light and temperature values, but not for motion. I would like to have a log entry for motion start and motion stop.

Is there some configuration value i have missed?

wojtek

Logging motion

I have the same problem and after many attempts of deleting and re-adding the controllers I have had no luck getting the motion to log.

To solve the issue I created events for the motion sensors and that forced a log entry for all motion events.

Mark

Comment

What version of HomeSeer are you guys running? This has been changed in the latest beta release. You have an option on each device to select "Do not log commands from this device"
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I am on .113 and the option is there but, it is not checked. I don't get any log entries at all.

Comment

8/6/2009 9:09:40 AM - Startup - HomeSeer version 2.2.0.66 Starting Now (PRO Build)

Both of my Motion Sensors have now stoped sending battery updates. I still get light and Temp...

Mark

Comment

Working...
          X