HSM100 doesn't report temperature on schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSM100 doesn't report temperature on schedule

I have 10 HSM installed and 5 more waiting to be installed.
    However I can't make them report the temperature per schedule (60 min.).
    All z-wave activations and optimizations have been done as well as batteries and everything else affecting HSM100.
    HSM sensors report motion/no motion, battery, light and temperature. However, the temperature reports are not on schedule often delayed with several hours to several days.
    All HSMs are set to report every 60 minutes.
    The screen shot below shows that at 6:47PM none of the 10 HSM sensors have reported temperature in the last 60 minutes. The reports are off several hours and one is off by several days.
    Can someone help here please? Thanks.
    http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
    Last edited by ; September 7, 2009, 03:15 PM.

What version of HS2/HSPRO are you running?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Version is 2.3.0.19

I am sorry I should have reported this in my original post.
      The version is 2.3.0.19 . This is the latest commercial version per my HS "Updater". I know that there are newer "beta" versions, however I am not a developer or programmer and can not experiment with non commercial versions.
      Furthermore, I am aware of postings in this forum that the newer beta versions of HS would force HSM100 to report temperature when motion is detected and reported. This is nice, but still not enough for my application. I need temperature reports on schedule ( currently every 60 min. ) as it is documented and advertised for HSM100.

Comment

running 2.3.0.19 and latest beta with HSM100 and temp is always reported with motion on top of being reported at regular intervals

could your "last change" field be "stuck" because the temps sent by your sensors do not change! Could be low battery too..had the same problem a while back because of that.

you should look at log file since it contains all the info received by HSM100

Comment

Working...
        X