• Show
Clear All

Just about to give up

unit was working.. now....
    replaced batteries, even though always showed 100%
    moved to 2 ft from controller for testing
    temp is off 10 + degrees
    and now when I set anything I get

9/23/2009 4:41:53 PM - Onkyo-Integra - Child 3 Battery changes for plug-in Onkyo-Integra will be saved!

must be something in common with the new plug-in
    go figure
    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Sounds like the Onkyo plugin overwrote your devices using a hardcoded H/U code. I would ask this question in the Onkyo thread and see if this is the case.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

did that... thanks..
      to make even more interesting... it went to 99% battery
      and then starting working !!! Read in another thread about
      the mystery 99./..
      Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
        Sounds like the Onkyo plugin overwrote your devices using a hardcoded H/U code. I would ask this question in the Onkyo thread and see if this is the case.
        The Onkyo plugin is excessively chatty - I have the same problem of it logging about things it has no business logging about. It doesn't actually do anything, it's just writing logs about other activities. It's been reported but I think the plugin developer has gone off the reservation on us as he hasn't posted a reply to his thread in some time.

Gearyt, keep in mind that due to the way the HSM-100 is designed, your temperature results might lag significantly until the next designated reporting time ("Wake up interval") in order to conserve battery power. If you have it reporting status every 300 minutes (or whatever), that could be a substantial difference.

Comment

Working...
        X