Script for HSM100 No Motion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Script for HSM100 No Motion

Is there a way to script the HSM100 to show no motion? If I leave a room and HS knows this, I'd like to write a script to have the HSM100 show no motion rather then waiting the specified no motion time period before it changes its status.
    Regards, Bob

I tried to use a script to set the status to "3" - off while someone was in the room. It changed the device icon to no motion but would not reset to motion until there was actually no motion in the room and a subsequent motion event.

I'm trying to have the HSM100 actually register no motion and then set to motion upon the next motion event without having to cycle to no motion.
    Regards, Bob

Comment

Originally posted by itanic View Post
      I tried to use a script to set the status to "3" - off while someone was in the room. It changed the device icon to no motion but would not reset to motion until there was actually no motion in the room and a subsequent motion event.

I'm trying to have the HSM100 actually register no motion and then set to motion upon the next motion event without having to cycle to no motion.
      I dont think this is possible, since the device is assleep when you send the No Motion via the script the device would not hear it.
      Running HS PRO V2.5.0.49 & HS Pro V2.5.0.51

Comment

Originally posted by neiltimms View Post
        I dont think this is possible, since the device is assleep when you send the No Motion via the script the device would not hear it.
        Bummer, but that's what I suspected.
        Regards, Bob

Comment

Working...
        X