Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

No Battery status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Battery status

Just bought two of these (in UK from LetsAutomate) - nice that they are HomeSeer as I bemoaned not being able to support a good company.

OK, after some to-ing and fro-ing (factory reset the PTH200 and units and carefully add them to the PTH200 group 1 then send to HomeSeer making sure they were awake) they are in HomeSeer.

They show as a [two] root devices with 4 child devices.

Trouble is (you KNEW that was coming, didn't you) on one the battery status is 'stuck at yesterday - when I first added it.

The other is OK and all child devices seem to work fine.

I haven't set any associations on the PTH200 (why bother, HomeSeer will be using them, no-one else).

What I DID notice was that on the working one in the 'Additional Information' is a 'Sensor Type/SubType' line (value -1/0).

This is missing in the 'broken' one. Even after a rescan (and yes, I did poke it in the ribs to wake it up).

Any ideas?

With the .56 beta i have a 100% battery level on both of my HSM100's. Might be the same problem?

Comment

James,
      If by "stuck at" you mean the "Last Change" column date/time doesn't change after installation: My ACT Z-wave MotionSensors act the same way on the battery device and I assume it is because the first reading is 100% and subsequent readings are also 100% therefore there is NO change and the time/date stays at the original date. When the battery drops below 100% the time/date should update then.
      BobSpen

Comment

I have 3 HSM100 and they never report the battery status. I am running .56 beta. I have the same issue with my ACT sensors some do not report the battery usage at all (shows up as Unknown). I have tried rescanning them to death but no luck. The additional information section shows differnent parameters from one to the others. They are the same releases, etc.

- Mike

Comment

Working...
        X