temp light and batt not updating anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• temp light and batt not updating anymore

i set up my hsm100 and it worked fine for a few weeks. now temp light and batt are not updating anymore, motion still works. any ideas

What version of Homeseer are you running? How often are you waking up the HSM100 ? Do you have the Query Light and Temp when Motion checked ?

Comment

hs pro not sure which version, am no where close to pc to look it up. have it sending every 30 min. which worked fine and suddenly stopped. i tried to optimize and rescan, no luck. i don`t have the option that it sends temp and light when motion is detected. where would i find that one

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
        i set up my hsm100 and it worked fine for a few weeks. now temp light and batt are not updating anymore, motion still works. any ideas
        Check the batteries in the HSM100. I had that problem with the devices not updating homeseer reported 100% battery, replaced the batteries and started working again.

Comment

did that allready. deleted it and imported it again as well as deleting the node with the troller and added it again. now everything is messed up on the motion detector. it did the temp .... updating irregular, not as programmed every 30 mins. and had constant motion, no updates that motion stoped or new motion beginns. are there any ways to test if sensor went bad before i waste more time.

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
            did that allready. deleted it and imported it again as well as deleting the node with the troller and added it again. now everything is messed up on the motion detector. it did the temp .... updating irregular, not as programmed every 30 mins. and had constant motion, no updates that motion stoped or new motion beginns. are there any ways to test if sensor went bad before i waste more time.
            How close is this to your controller? Are there any errors in the HS log file indicating any issues? Is the device associated with HS? Have you waken the device and rescanned and then optomized at least 4 times with the device awake?
            -Rupp
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X