HSM100 Temp sensor error - Fixed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSM100 Temp sensor error - Fixed.

I have just installed a ZStick II interface and a number of Zwave devices. I also updated to the latest release version of Homeseer.

The lamp and appliance modules are working fine. I have installed two HSM100 sensors (European version). I am currently getting the following error from one of the units :-

Z-Wave Multilevel Sensor device Z-Wave Interface Kitchen Temperature is missing Sensor Type information - cannot update sensor status

it is updating Movement and brightness correctly. This unit's firmware is showing as 1.11. The working HSM is showing firmware of 1.9. Not sure if this could be related?

I have removed the note, re-added it, rescanned, replaced batteries etc.

any idea what the error is and how to resolve? Also should I be worried about having what appears to be a unit with such old firmware?

I would not worry about the 1.9 version of the firmware have 5 HSM100's currently with firmware versions 1.2, 1.6, 1.7. 1.10, 1.11 and all are working fine.

What version of HomeSeer are you running? You stated latest latest version - latest release(2.4.0.11) or latest beta(2.4.0.60).

You have deleted it and re-added it then re-scanned it - does the temperature sensor level show on the status page for the sensor you are having an issue with?

Comment

Originally posted by kaldoon View Post
      I would not worry about the 1.9 version of the firmware have 5 HSM100's currently with firmware versions 1.2, 1.6, 1.7. 1.10, 1.11 and all are working fine.

What version of HomeSeer are you running? You stated latest latest version - latest release(2.4.0.11) or latest beta(2.4.0.60).

You have deleted it and re-added it then re-scanned it - does the temperature sensor level show on the status page for the sensor you are having an issue with?
      I'm running 2.4.0.11. I played around some more with adding / rescanning etc. Not sure what kicked it back off to life but it is working again now. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X