HSM100 Not Changing State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSM100 Not Changing State

I am using an HSM100 in my garage and it isn't showing a change from motion to no motion. I woke up the sensor, optimized it four times, all with success. It shows updates of the temp, light and battery but no change in motion.

Any idea what I can try for this?

Thanks.

Did you just install this or has it been in place for a while?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

It has been in place for awhile. Except for changing the batteries it has been in the same place.

Comment

I've been experiencing the same problem, but intermittantly. Seems the 'no motion' signal is not reaching back to z-troller when this happens. It has excellent neighbor status, and re-optimized many times!
        Mike

Comment

What version of the software are you running - have 6 HSM100 sensors in my network when motion stops registering usually check batteries. What is the wake-up for the sensors have mine set at 6 minutes get 10-12 weeks out of the batteries.

Comment

I am running Professional Edition 2.5.0.20. I have the wakeup set at 30 mins. That is the part that seems to be working. It is the motion and no motion that isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by sonypoolplr View Post
              I am running Professional Edition 2.5.0.20. I have the wakeup set at 30 mins. That is the part that seems to be working. It is the motion and no motion that isn't.
              Try waking up the device and rescaning it and see if this helps.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
                Try waking up the device and rescaning it and see if this helps.
                I did that and then the battery level was down to 20% so I changed out the batteries and everything has been OK so far.

Hopefully it was just a case of the batteries not being strong enough. I am looking into getting this sensor hard wired. I have to search for the post on how someone acomplished this.

Thanks.

Comment

Lower the sensitivity. At the default of 200, it'll detect flea farts. It won't go No Motion because based on 200/255 sensitivity, there is always motion.

Comment

Working...
                  X