No response messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No response messages

Flooded with 'No response' messages at my HSM100 after moving my Z-Wave controller to another serial port. Still works though...

I went from a Quatech Serial Device Server to Edgeport Serial Server, hoping that isn't the issue.
    Don

I'd try pulling the batteries from the sensor and doing a restart on the ZTroller first. If that fails, check to make sure the com port settings are good.
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Good idea, happen to know what the port settings are?
      Don

Comment

Baud rate is 115k, No parity, 8 bits, 1 stop bit.

Let us know if that works or not...
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Thanks, had it at 9600. Will let you know if it helps.

--- Later

Still getting errors, but it's a lot better.
          Last edited by donstephens; June 3, 2013, 03:54 PM.
          Don

Comment

With HS2 V80 I found that I cannot make any changes to the serial port connection en vivo to the Z-Troller. Any changes; IE: disconnecting and reconnecting it or switching ports while HS is running.

Whatever I changed would cause the Z-Troller plugin not to work.

Easier to configure the port, shut down HS and restart HS and you should be OK.

The port speed should auto set itself once that the Z-Troller is connected and talking to HS.

Just noticed with HS3 that one serial device disconnect disconnects the rest of the devices plugged in and I get command boxes for each of the connections popping up and none work. But that is me and right now just have plugins installed and disabled. I was trying to connect one at a time turning on each by itself.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Working...
            X