Flaky HSM100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaky HSM100

I bought some HSM100's on the $49 sale. I am trying them out and installed 2. One works fine. The other one is flaky at best. There are random motion alerts that last about 20-30 min when nobody is home or are upstairs sleeping. The battery level in a week or two has gone down to 50%.

Both units are Version 3.52 (Unknown ZDK Version) App: 3.6

There are similar issues noted in the forums but these date back a couple of years. Are the HSM's still flaky in general or have these issues been addressed? Are there any fixes like factory reset or something?

Originally posted by heatvent View Post
    I bought some HSM100's on the $49 sale....
    There are similar issues noted in the forums but these date back a couple of years. Are the HSM's still flaky in general or have these issues been addressed? Are there any fixes like factory reset or something?
    I bought one on sale, too. It is on its way back to HomeSeer for credit. I spent hours troubleshooting with the help of HomeSeer tech support to no avail. The problem with the unit I had was with the motion sensor. Whatever happened to be the state ("no motion" or "motion") at the instant it was installed, was where it stayed, never to update again. The luminosity and temperature updated fine, though. After reading problems with this device on the board, I decided I did not want another and requested credit.

Comment

Working...
    X