Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

No Configure options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Configure options

hello,

I just purchased and installed 3 of the HSM100's. To install one: I mount it, wake it up, add it to my Z-troller, then import that list into HS Pro 2.5.0.52. They all appear fine under the Zwave location in Devices. However, I can NOT get a child ID for temp. I get Root, Battery, Binary and Luminance.

I also have NO options under the Root device CONFIGURE option. I only have the wake up timer. Nothing else. I need to get to the motion timeout setting and a few of the others I've seen screen shots of and read about in the instructions.

This is happening to all 3 units. What am I doing wrong?

I have rescanned, rescanned full, optimized and everything else i can think of. No matter what I do, I have the above issues.

Thank you for any help
    Chris

Updated and fixed the problem

I'm sorry, I needed to update HS Pro. The internal Updater showed that 2.5.0.52 was the latest version. However, I went to the download page and saw the .81. Installed that and it fixed my issues.

Chris

Comment

Working...
    X