HSM100 issues in HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSM100 issues in HS3

I'm trying to add my HSM100 devices to the HS3 z-wave network but I do see some strange errors:

mai-19 01:23:01Z-Wave ErrorNode Change Event for Node 16 on Network , CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2 but no valid devices were found.
    mai-19 01:23:01Z-Wave ErrorNode Change Event for Node 16 on Network, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2 but no valid devices were found.
    mai-19 01:23:01Z-Wave ErrorNode Change Event for Node 16 on Network, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_MULTILEVEL_V2 but no valid devices were found.

The temp and luminance seems to be working, but the motion is not updating correctly. The only way I have manage do get a motion update is after deleting the devices and rescanning the root node.

there is also two motion devices created.

My hsm100 devices have not too long ago been firmware updated so it should work? or?

Have anyone had the same issue and solved it?
    Attached Files

Did you try moving the device close to HS after adding it, wake it up and do a rescan on the device?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Did you try moving the device close to HS after adding it, wake it up and do a rescan on the device?
      Yes I have. The error message above is what I get when doing exactly that.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
        Yes I have. The error message above is what I get when doing exactly that.
        Which version of HS3 and the z-wave plugin are you using?

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I'm using the lates non beta version for both, on Windows 7
          Last edited by Toby; May 19, 2015, 04:07 AM.

Comment

HSM100 Issues with HS3

I've been having similar issues with my HSM100... however motion seems to work fine, but none of them seem to respond with updates to the battery level/status...

Greg

Comment

Same here, my HSM100's have not been working properly since I upgraded to HS3. Motion works, but Temperature and Luminance not. The only time they update values is when I rescan the device. I'm on the latest z-wave and HS3 versions with the HomeSeer z-wave interface.

Comment

I have one like this. It was working fine until I rebuilt my zwave network. Others work, but one which was flawless before the rebuild now refuses to report light and temp and battery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Exactly same here with the HSM100s I have. The 200s are all ok.

Comment

Was there any final fix for this thread? I've just rescanned a couple of HSM100's and getting extra 'Sensor Binary Reserved'. However, Batt/Lum/Temp update okay from the devices wakeup.
                    Using HS 3.0.0.198 & ZW 3.0.1.25 with Aeon Stick+(Sigma UZB)
                    Screen shot:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	HSM100 Rescan.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	130.8 KB
ID:	1179953

Comment

I created a Help-desk ticket on this matter and received a response yesterday:

There seems to be a problem in HS3 with this sensor. If you wish to be notified when this issue has been resolved please open a

bugzilla report.
                      http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzilla/

I am closing this ticket. If you need help with a new issue, please open up a new ticket.
                      Filed a Bugzilla report also, but with the new policy at their bugzilla system i guess this ticket is hidden to others:
                      http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=3008

Comment

I just switched to HS3 about a month ago and noticing issues with the sensors. Like many on this thread, I have the double motion nodes. If I use the reserve motion node, then I can get the event to work. (the reserve is the only one that updates motion\no motion) the primary only showed motion when I included it into HS3.

The other issue that I am noticing with HSM100's are that there is a ~40 minute gap between echo and no echo being reported in HS3. This was not an issue with HS2 and my ACT motion sensors are reading echo\no echo in about 5 minutes.

-Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Toby View Post
                          I created a Help-desk ticket on this matter and received a response yesterday:

Filed a Bugzilla report also, but with the new policy at their bugzilla system i guess this ticket is hidden to others:
                          http://bugzilla.homeseer.com/bugzill...ug.cgi?id=3008
                          Can someone in HST share this information?

Comment

How to update HSM100 firmware?

Can someone explain me how I can update the firmware of my HSM100's?
                            I already obtained the HEX file, but I have no clue how to get that transferred to the devices...

Comment

Originally posted by ekempen View Post
                              Can someone explain me how I can update the firmware of my HSM100's?
                              I already obtained the HEX file, but I have no clue how to get that transferred to the devices...
                              I don't believe there is a (published) way to do it yourself. HomeSeer used to have a service to upgrade them, but it's not listed on their website anymore. I would email sales@homeseer.com to see if the service is still available. Failing that, I would contact info@expresscontrols.com as they are the company that developed them AFAIK so they may have a way to do it as well.

Cheers
                              Al
                              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
                              X