Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HST-IW07 - 7" In-wall LCD Touchscreen (HomeSeer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HST-IW07 - 7" In-wall LCD Touchscreen (HomeSeer)

I'm thinking I might buy the HST-IW07 - 7" In-wall LCD Touchscreen (HomeSeer). The Cyber Monday deal looks good.

I would like to know if anyone out there is using this touchscreen with HSTouch and if this touchscreen is worth getting.

TIA
    Jim

Bump

Comment

No response??? oh well.... deal walk'in

Jim

Comment

Jim - You might want to just call us directly if you have questions.

Mark
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by jkarney View Post
          I'm thinking I might buy the HST-IW07 - 7" In-wall LCD Touchscreen (HomeSeer). The Cyber Monday deal looks good.

I would like to know if anyone out there is using this touchscreen with HSTouch and if this touchscreen is worth getting.

TIA
          Jim
          I have one and am using it with HSTouch, but I might not be the most subjective one to help you determine if it is worth it. Plus, you would have to set the criteria on what is important to you before anybody could tell you if it is worth it or not.

I have probably close to 15 screens on it, and once all of the bugs were worked out of HSTouch, it became a regular "appliance" that just sits there and works whenever we need it. We hit it several times a day for weather, news, and a few other frequently accessed things. I use it a few times a month to control media (J River) from that location. It can be used for some video/camera feeds, but for realtime video you can see the updating of the frames because it cannot do 30fps video.

It is one of only a few clients that you can "push" a new version of the software to, which is nice.

I would buy more (yes, I have to pay for it too!) except I use a table-top touchscreen in another location, have computers all over my house, and I have my Android phone, so I don't need more than what I have.
          Regards,

Rick Tinker (a.k.a. "Tink")

Comment

Working...
          X