X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

upgrader designer to 1.0.72 HST-IW07 quit

Splash screen shows connecting to server 1.0.0.57

CE5HSTouch labelled pop up shows message
    Server plug-in is incorrct version. version 1.0.0.25 or later is required.

Put the new Iphone plug-in .58 on server Iphone works.

What do I need to do to the IW07?

Thanks,

Rick

Bump

Comment

HST-IW07 also DOA after 1.0.0.72

I have the same issue. However, mine is because I can't set the HST options (hot key isn't there any more). Server is showing HST 07 trying to connect to it with default username and password.

You may try setting your user options since the username has been defaulted.

Dale.

Comment

Same thing here after upgrading to the 10.0.0.58 version of the HSTouch server. I am unable to get my HST-IW07 screens to connect. I've tried everything I can think of and everything I have found on the board. This is my third post regarding the problem without any replies.

It's looking like an epidemic.

Comment

I have no idea what the issue could be and Rich who would most likely know doesn't visit this message board very often. Your best bet is to use the paid support forum if you want to get a reply to this issue.
          💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The problem is with my touch screens and with my Android phone. There is something wrong with the .58 version of the server. How can I go back to the old .57 version of the HSTouch server?

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
              Your best bet is to use the paid support forum if you want to get a reply to this issue.
              How does one sign up for the paid support forum?

Comment

Working...
              X