Could we get another touchscreen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could we get another touchscreen?

I've been following the Iwar7 thread closely and have determined that its just not "beefy" enough for me. Would really like a capacitive screen, 9-10", and a enuf CPU to handle most tasks without much delay. Don't need latest and greatest.

Is there any possibility HS will bring another option to us soon? You guys got it right with POE and in-wall mounting, and I think it showed by how fast they sold out. I think you'd see a repeat with upgraded specs.

I'll give you an update, but keep in mind this could change!

We are ready to offer a 7" in-wall, identical form factor as the last one we offered but with 1.2 ghz cpu, capacitive screen and Android 4.0 ICS. Our target is to have these available early Feb.

We are also looking at a 9", but have some issues to work out with the screen, so that will be most likely a couple months out. The 9" is a VESA mount and will mount on the wall, not in it.

I'll post more info when I have firm dates.

Go to the product page for the current unit and add your email to the waiting list. This will ensure we will notify you as soon as the new screen is ready.

Here is the link:

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...P1403C260.aspx
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Nice!

Understand that things might change but this is awesome news. Thanks for looking into this and I will keep my fingers crossed!

Comment

Re: Could we get another touchscreen?

My pick for the nine inch is for the in wall version NOT the VESA version.

There is also an Android based intercom app thatI can see being a good compliment to these screens for whole house applications.
        Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

What is the name of the intercom app?
          Tasker, to a person who does Homeautomation...is like walking up to a Crack Treatment facility with a truck full of 3lb bags of crack. Then for each person that walks in and out smack them in the face with an open bag.

Comment

Originally posted by drozwood90 View Post
            What is the name of the intercom app?
            Sorry Bud,

Somehow I missed this one.

On my Jogglers running XP, I am working on getting this to work:
            http://www.silver-bullet-technology.com/intercom.htm

On my Android, I am working with this one:
            http://astivoisus.com/android.html

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

The new unit is here.

http://store.homeseer.com/store/Touch-Screens-C260.aspx
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Steve,

The microphone is not connected in the O2 Joggler.

You would need to solder one (5 minutes) on or just utilize an external sound card.
                - Pete

Auto mator
                Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
                Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
                HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Re: Could we get another touchscreen?

I just wish i could solder. Im going to try the usb soundcard. Just need to get a consistant boot with rhe hub version of the bios so i can roll it out to my jogglers.

Comment

Working...
                  X