WeatherXML for Tabletop touchscreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeatherXML for Tabletop touchscreen

Started working on some weatherXML pages for the new HS tabletop touchscreen.

I have Current Condtions and Forecast done.
    Attached Files
    --
    Jeff Farmer
    HS 3, HSPhone
    My HS3 Plugins: CFHSExtras, Random, Restart, Tracker, WeatherXML, PanaBluRay
    Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

I just caught this post, they look real nice Jeff, are you running HS3 yet? I am still running the latest of HS2.
    -Skybolt

Comment

I am still running HS2 on my production server.

I am running HS3 on my development server. I am finally at the point where all of the plugins I use are either converted for HS3 or there is a similar plugin that I can switch to.

The only holdup for me is HSPhone. I am using HS2 as my answering machine.
      --
      Jeff Farmer
      HS 3, HSPhone
      Other Plugins In Use: APCUPSD, BLOnkyo, Device History, EasyTrigger, HSTouch Server, PHLocation2, Pushover, RFXCom, UltraGCIR3, UltraMon3, UltraPioneerAVR3, X10, Z-Wave

Hardware: GoControl Irrigation Controler, Schlage Lever Lock, Schlage Deadbolt, Way2Call Hi-Phone, RFXCom RFXrec433 Receiver, WGL 800, TI-103, Z-Net, Pioneer 1120, Pioneer 1021, Pioneer LX302, Panasonic BDT-110, Panasonic BDT-210 x2

Comment

Yeah, I still need to convert all of my own plugins and am also waiting on a few others here. The reason I asked is, I was curious what version of the designer and client you are using. And that answered it. Thanks.
        -Skybolt

Comment

Any chance that anyone has converted something like this over to HStouch3?

Comment

Even though I am connecting to HS2, all of the data is coming from device values. To use this in HS3, you would just need to edit the devices that are being used.
            --
            Jeff Farmer
            HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

I am going to have to spend some time figuring the designer out, I cannot figure out how to get device values to display. Now that I have moved to hs3 I need to get some decent hstouch projects done.

Comment

If you have setup the weatherXML HSTouch devices you can also use the device text. When the devices are updated, weatherXML sets both the device value and the device text.
                --
                Jeff Farmer
                HS 3, HSPhone

Comment

Working...
                X