Out of the box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out of the box

I got my unit today and it looks great. Boots up fast and I am excited.

I am running HS2 and I cannot seem to get past the username and password authentication. Am I setting that up correctly in the web users username and password area? I have never required username and password to by web interfaces. So it is a little foreign.

What I get is an error that authentication failed. Every gyration I try seems to fail.

Anyway, a tip would be helpful.

Scott

HS2 and new WFTT07

I guess I need to ask this separate... Does the WFTT07 work with HS2?

Comment

Originally posted by scotthpdx View Post
      I got my unit today and it looks great. Boots up fast and I am excited.

I am running HS2 and I cannot seem to get past the username and password authentication. Am I setting that up correctly in the web users username and password area? I have never required username and password to by web interfaces. So it is a little foreign.

What I get is an error that authentication failed. Every gyration I try seems to fail.

Anyway, a tip would be helpful.

Scott
      Thats definitely the right place. Try creating a separate hstouch user in there and use those credentials.

Originally posted by scotthpdx View Post
      I guess I need to ask this separate... Does the WFTT07 work with HS2?
      It does work with both, except for the camera support. Mine is sitting on my office desk and I can connect back to both HS2 and HS3 - with different HSTouch server settings of course.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Configuration Two

Well, I could not get the first configuration to work at all. No matter what I put in the Connect Server 1 properties I cannot connect. I went to the Connect Server 2 profile, put in the IP address of my HS2 server and it worked. Not sure why. It just did. I didn't change the username or password or anything. I just put in the IP address. I will update this thread if I figure out why the Server 1 config will not work. For now, I will set the Server 2 as my default and run with that.

Comment

Working...
        X