Connection lost after display sleeps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection lost after display sleeps

just got my tabletop, it has similar issues to tablets (for me at least) where if you allow the display to sleep (normal android settings) after certain amount of time, the HSTouch client will not re-establish connection with server. basically have to exit out and re-start app. just a nuisance. the workaround for me (as it was for tablets) is to install a wifi keep alive program from google play store. i'll see how this works in the long term, short term I've tested and it solves problems but with other tablets I've tried things go south after a while, more than likely due to loss in WiFi for other reasons (router, etc.). Wifi Keep Alive app has advanced options that also might help... I'm using HS2, not sure if it matters, wouldn't think so. I would imagine this is a client-side issue. If there is something I'm missing any help would be appreciated.

**UPDATE** Even Wifi Keep Alive not working for this thing, nevermind. only solution I have is to quit and re-start. very frustrating.
Working...
X