This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macromark View Post
    We've upgraded our WFTT07 tabletop touchscreen! The new unit (Control Pad 2) features a faster processor, higher resolution screen, built in mic and built in webcam and updated HSTouch project. $189.95.

The camera will be supported in HSTouch in a future update.

Product page is here: http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P1887C260.aspx
    Out of curiosity how is the sound on these things? Can you clearly hear announcements in a room?

Comment

Very nice Rich, I like the new HSTouch look also.

Does this version report that it is a tablet? - The older version reported that it was a phone and did not fully support landscape mode on some apps.
      -Skybolt

Comment

Looks great!
        The templates really needed an update.

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
          It has a mini usb port, but its intended to be connected to a PC so I don't think you can plug an adapter into it.
          Nooooooooo!

It looks perfect!

Comment

We shipped quite a few today. If you're in the first group, be sure to follow the quickstart instructions on updating the unit. The new GUI project won't be ready until tomorrow and it will be included in the update.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Looks interesting, will it run on a european network? I guess it will, since it relies on Wifi... Does it include european voices ?

JMJ

Comment

It is running standard Android, but if you can get other voices on other Android devices, I assume you can install them on this one. We do not include any app store, but you can side load the Amazon App Store for installing apps, or side load any APK file.

Originally posted by jmj09 View Post
                Looks interesting, will it run on a european network? I guess it will, since it relies on Wifi... Does it include european voices ?

JMJ

Comment

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                  It is running standard Android, but if you can get other voices on other Android devices, I assume you can install them on this one. We do not include any app store, but you can side load the Amazon App Store for installing apps, or side load any APK file.
                  or side load the Google Play store...http://www.androidpit.com/how-to-install-the-play-store
                  Bryan
                  Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
                  Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

ok... you guys talked me into it... One on it's way !!
                    Ubuntu on the Intel NUC ( 8i5BEK ), 32 G, 250G SSD, V4 Pro 😎

Comment

As promised, screen shots from the new GUI are here:

Comment

Mark,
                        Where can we get the images so we can update/add to this theme in designer? I want to add IR control for TV?

Also worth mentioning the energy button doesn't work in HS2 (even though I do have a current cost unit)

Dan.
                        Last edited by dmurphy; December 13, 2014, 12:17 PM.
                        HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 (Windows 10 vmware)
                        BLOccupied:,UltraNetCam3:,weatherXML:,RFXCOM:,Current Cost 3P:,UltraGCIR3:
                        DMMQTT:,Kodi:,Z-Wave:,BLRadar:,EasyTrigger:,MySensors:,BLBackup:

Comment

Just got mine today. Very nice unit.

It's running Kitkat 4.4.2. There was no Play Store installed, so I side installed the lastest version (5.0.32) via SD Card with no problem. Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work as it keeps crashing every time I try to update an app. Good news is that so far I have been able to sideload apps without any problem.

Someone asked about the camera. I side loaded Google Camera and it works fine on this unit (which has an A23 dual core processor). It is taking 1600X1200 pictures (UXGA) and taking H264 - MPEG 4 video at the same resolution at 6.15 fps.

Very nice unit overall. Congrats to everyone Homeseer on getting out a nicely refreshed unit at a very reasonable price!

Comment

Has anybody updated to the new design? Mine does not indicate their is an update as mentioned on page 4 of the instructions that came with the Tabletop. I also question why a 90 degree power plug was provided that interferes with the tabletop sitting flat on a table? a straight plug would have been a better choice.

papester

Comment

I was able to update to the new design without an issue, although I use my own design so I replaced the stock one after updating.

I agree on the cord. The first version had a cord that went straight out, this 90 angle one is not the right design. I had to push mine hard to the side so that the unit would sit flat. It works, but can't be good for the cord. I do like that the plug is now a 90 degree design. If they could combine the new plug with the old cord that would be best!

Comment

the Google Play Store is not licensed for use on this unit. As such you may not be able to load that. You can however sideload the Amazon app store on to the unit. That will work.the project file and the images for the new GUI will be included in the next release of the designer.the angled power supply connector helps to add stability to the unit when you push on the screen.

Comment

Working...
                                X