Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Take a look at the Nexus 7 (2013 model) I am using a couple of these for table top controllers, very fast and rock solid. These have wireless charging built in, you just need to buy a Qi charging base, a little more money but this is a winner. I'll post some pics of one in a few.
    John

Comment

Here you go
      Attached Files

Comment

Another
        Attached Files

Comment

And one more
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice John!

I like the choices out there today. There is a lot and it is very nice that Homeseer Touch Designer works with Android, Wintel and iOS stuff. There is no company today that provides a touchscreen designer as easy to work with as Homeseer.
            - Pete

Auto mator
            Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
            Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
            HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 20.04 / VB W7e Jetway JBC420U591
            Fanless IntelĀ® Celeron N3160 SoC 8Gb
            HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 20.04/VB W7e 64 bit Intel Kaby Lake CPU - 32Gb
            HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Smartthings hub, Hubitat Hub, and Home Assistant

Comment

Clarity Speaker

I just received an email on the Clarity Speaker and this may be a candidate for a table top touch screen. It is descrided as a speaker that is an Android tablet with Alexa and speaks.

http://clarityspeaker.com

Comment

Working...
              X