Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOUCHSCREEN SPECIAL BUY - $99.95

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    TOUCHSCREEN SPECIAL BUY - $99.95

    We have 100 of these available for $99.95 with coupon code BM-90

    http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...BUY-P1982.aspx
    Learn About HomeSeer

    #2
    This is the one that everyone complains won't dim the screen; your only choices are on or off, right?
    Steve

    (System configuration is in my profile)

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by spknapp View Post
      This is the one that everyone complains won't dim the screen; your only choices are on or off, right?
      I have the same question. I want to buy one to use as a bedside alarm clock / HS3 control (to replace my aging Sony Dash). Having the display at 100% brightness is a deal killer for me.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by spknapp View Post
        This is the one that everyone complains won't dim the screen; your only choices are on or off, right?
        Originally posted by Jingoro View Post
        I have the same question. I want to buy one to use as a bedside alarm clock / HS3 control (to replace my aging Sony Dash). Having the display at 100% brightness is a deal killer for me.
        Correct - Not great for the bedroom but perfect for just about any other location.
        Learn About HomeSeer

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by macromark View Post
          Correct - Not great for the bedroom but perfect for just about any other location.
          Darn. I really wanted to buy one for each bedroom. Hopefully you guys come out with a version 3 that has dimming and a hard button that can be used as a snooze / alarm off button (i can always be hopeful, right?)

          Comment


            #6
            Also, please add wired network to v3, with Poe if possible.
            _______________________________________________

            HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
            Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
            Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

            Comment


              #7
              +1 for POE on the next version.

              Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
              HS4Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi4
              72 Z-Wave Nodes, 111 Events, 422 Devices
              Z-Wave, UPB, WiFi
              Plugins: EasyTrigger, weatherXML, OMNI, Z-Wave, Tuya, Device History
              HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

              Comment


                #8
                ...and screen dimming and native store support. Please
                cheeryfool

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
                  ...and screen dimming and native store support. Please
                  +1 on the native store support too!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by macromark View Post
                    We have 100 of these available for $99.95 with coupon code BM-90

                    http://store.homeseer.com/store/Home...BUY-P1982.aspx
                    These are going fast! Are these gone when you are out of this batch?
                    _______________________________________________

                    HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X