Can't find where to install Z-Troller on HSPro3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find where to install Z-Troller on HSPro3

Can't even get past the first step in this tutorial, what am I missing?

This tutorial is on adding a Z-wave controller to HS3. We begin by going to the Plug-ins tab in the navigation and then to the Z-wave option which prompts our last menu. Select Controller Management

When I select the "plug-in" tab, the only thing under it is "Manage"

Sure it is something very simply and I am just missing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What tutorial link are you using?
    What browser are you using? Try Chrome or if you are using IE use Compatibility Mode.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by jubeeboy View Post

This tutorial is on adding a Z-wave controller to HS3. We begin by going to the Plug-ins tab in the navigation and then to the Z-wave option which prompts our last menu. Select Controller Management

Sure it is something very simply and I am just missing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      If you only see "Manage" then the plugin is not enabled.
      On the Manage Plugins page, click the Enable button to turn on the Z-Wave plugin. From there, you can configure the controller.
      HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
      54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
      Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by jubeeboy View Post

You need to install the zwave plugin in HS3 go to "Manage" then expand "
        Additional Interfaces" at the bottom of the page then expand " Lighting & Primary Technology Plug-Ins" where you should see the zwave plugin.

click the checkbox next to it and then scroll up and you should see the "Pending Updates/Installs" click "Download and install" to get the plugin.

Once installed enable the plugin on the "Manage" page but clicking the slider then in the "Manage" Tab you should see the config options.

I hope this helps.

Greig.
        Zwave = Z-Stick, 3xHSM100� 7xACT ZDM230, 1xEverspring SM103, 2xACT HomePro ZRP210.
        X10 = CM12U, 2xAM12, 1xAW10, 1 x TM13U, 1xMS13, 2xHR10, 2xSS13
        Other Hardware = ADI Ocelot + secu16, Global Cache GC100, RFXtrx433, 3 x Foscams.
        Plugings = RFXcom, ActiveBackup, Applied Digital Ocelot, BLDeviceMatrix, BLGarbage, BLLAN, Current Cost, Global Cache GC100,HSTouch Android, HSTouch Server, HSTouch Server Unlimited, NetCAM, PowerTrigger, SageWebcamXP, SqueezeBox, X10 CM11A/CM12U.
        Scripts =
        Various

Comment

Guys,

Thank you for the detailed instructions.

Can now add the z-troller.

Problem now is, a black box opens and just hangs on
          "connected to server at XXX...
          "connecting, waiting to be initialized..." and never completes.

Tried restart and repeated process. Adds z-wave, but then shows "failure" message.

Windows 8
          New Dell i-7 machine
          Chrome and IE
          HomeSeer version is: 3.0.0.42
          z-troller: 1.17

Also, using serial to USB. I just purchased this one, as the other one I have was non-compat with windows 7. I know this works, as i am running HSPRO with this now with no issues.

Comment

Restarted and finally got rid of error and z-wave plug-in was enabled.

Once i got past that part, took me a while to figure out that you had to click a circle with a line through it to enable.

Comment

Working...
            X