Cant Add Nodes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant Add Nodes

I was having problems with status not updating on my light switches so I decided to redo all my nodes. I have Evolve LSM-15 light switches, and I cannot for the life of me get these things to add back as nodes in my Z-troller. I go up to the light switch, hold down the delete, touch the down part on the paddle, and nothing happens. SImilarly, I hold down the add button on the Z-troller, then start tapping or holding the down paddle the light switch, and nothing happens. I have no idea what I am doing wrong. It was a year or more ago when I first added these devices to my network.

To delete press the button twice quickly seems to get it to add/delete. Once doesn't do it and more than twice doesn't do it. This is covered in the documentation that ships with these switches.
    -Rupp
    sigpic

Comment

I'm having a similar issue with their LOM-15 outlets. I've tried every variation of "tap", "press", "hold", "push", ... that I can think of. I installed five units and only (somehow - wish I could figure out how) one was discovered by my Z-Troller.

Anybody else figured out the magic touch? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X