Ztroller and Evolve LSM-15 switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ztroller and Evolve LSM-15 switches

I purchased a series of the Evolve LSM 15 switches on 12/3/13 and I have them installed and they work just fine manually.

We were doing a very extensive home renovation and I just got back into the house recently and I have started to reconfigure my homeseer system.

The problem I have is the the Z-troller is not recognizing ANY of the Evolve switches, but it recognizes everything else: meaning I can't add (or delete) any of these Evolve switches.

I know the Ztroller is otherwise working fine because I have been able to add and exclude multiple other devices including dimmers, switches, wall plugs and thermostats. It is controlling all the other devices properly and I know how to correctly add and delete devices.

Is there some trick to doing this with the Evolve switches? I tried pressing the switch once (standard) and twice, but no effect. Is it a firmware issue? I have never updated the ztroller firmware (which I may now do since I have 2 zwave locks and I understand the ztroller firmware update is mainly to help with locks). The zwave firmware is 4.54.01 on the Evolve switches.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by tbever; April 10, 2014, 11:46 PM. Reason: clarification

My understanding is that you need to quickly double tap. From the Evolve support site:
    quickly double tap either the top or bottom paddle. The device requires that both taps occur within approximately 20 milliseconds of each other.
    Hope that helps.

Cheers
    Al
    HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
    Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

That worked perfectly. Thanks! I really had to tap quickly to add it but each device is now added.

Comment

Originally posted by tbever View Post
        That worked perfectly. Thanks! I really had to tap quickly to add it but each device is now added.
        Great, glad I could help.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Working...
        X