Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems including distant Zwave nodes using a new SmartStick+ Zwave controller......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update. The issue is that the SmartStick+ controller can't see the garage devices. I do have some devices that are between the garage and the controller, but they aren't ZWave+ devices, so they will not aid in the connection. I will simply bite the bullet and remove the wall switches, bring them inside, and pair them from a butchered extension cord as you have suggested. I may have to consider purchasing a Z-NET controller and run it into my garage to improve the responsiveness of my distant devices. Thanks for all your assistance with this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by grp View Post
      Thanks for the update. The issue is that the SmartStick+ controller can't see the garage devices. I do have some devices that are between the garage and the controller, but they aren't ZWave+ devices, so they will not aid in the connection. I will simply bite the bullet and remove the wall switches, bring them inside, and pair them from a butchered extension cord as you have suggested. I may have to consider purchasing a Z-NET controller and run it into my garage to improve the responsiveness of my distant devices. Thanks for all your assistance with this issue.
      Welcome. I think you are right in putting in a znet. A lot of people have corrected their range problems with one, especially to a unattached garage or guest house.

Comment

Working...
      X