SmartStick+ Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmartStick+ Driver

Hello - I'm new to HS3 and have just got it running. I have a SmartStick+ but can't get it running on my new HS3... I think the problem is the driver. I downloaded the files from the HomeSeer site, but was expecting an executable file. Instead, I got 2 "UZB" files. One a text file and the other a "Security Catalog" file. When I follow the SS+ instructions, I am able to define the name and device type, but not the com port or any "actions".

The SS+ was onneted to a different network previously... does this matter?

I'm not a deep PC/windows (Win 7) expert, and this has me stumped.Can someone give me some basic instruction on getting the SmartStick+ connected?

Thanks!

Update: I did some online research and found out how to manually import and update a driver on WIN7. Problem solved!

Comment

Care to share?
      Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Originally posted by Wadenut View Post
        Care to share?
        http://homeseer.com/updates3/SmartStickPlusDriver.zip

That's the driver Zip but how to install : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...nstall-drivers

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Thanks. I got there.
          What happened was, everything was fine... But suddenly, after taking a Windows update this morning, my Weather Station serial port disappeared. After trying everything else, I hastily restored the system from a backup. That backup didn't include the SmartStick drivers. All back up and running again. I'll be making a fresh disk backup in the AM.
          The info may help someone else however someday.
          Real courage is not securing your Wi-Fi network.

Comment

Working...
          X