Z-Wave Stick Not Responding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Stick Not Responding

I tried to add a Bali Z-wave shade but the include process didn't work. So I tried to include the "remote" that comes with the shade. That one included just fine. So then I decided to completely reset the shade, i.e. including the top/bottom limits so I first excluded the remote from HomeSeer. That's when I got some warnings about "Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node...". After that I couldn't even go to the z-wave plugin web portal. Checking the logs I saw the following:

Warning Plugin Z-Wave is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Warning Plugin Z-Wave is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.
    Z-Wave Error Z-Wave Interface: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (Z-Wave Interface).
    Error Getting web page from plugin page ZWaveControllers:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Error Getting web page from plugin page ZWaveControllers:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Z-Wave Error Z-Wave Interface: Error, the Z-Wave API Transmit Queue is not empty after waiting 20 seconds - the interface may be disconnected or not operational (Z-Wave Interface).
    Z-Wave Getting association information for Node 20 Z-Wave Sigma Switch

Do you have any idea what is happening here? I already factory reset my z-wave stick not too long ago because everything was messed up so I am slowly adding devices. I didn't have any issues until now and I really don't want to restart again.

What is you zwave plugin version?

Comment

It is 3.0.1.252

Comment

Originally posted by mulu View Post
        I tried to add a Bali Z-wave shade but the include process didn't work. So I tried to include the "remote" that comes with the shade. That one included just fine. So then I decided to completely reset the shade, i.e. including the top/bottom limits so I first excluded the remote from HomeSeer. That's when I got some warnings about "Failed to retrieve Z-Wave class information for node...". After that I couldn't even go to the z-wave plugin web portal. Checking the logs I saw the following:

Z-Wave Getting association information for Node 20 Z-Wave Sigma Switch

Do you have any idea what is happening here? I already factory reset my z-wave stick not too long ago because everything was messed up so I am slowly adding devices. I didn't have any issues until now and I really don't want to restart again.
        Read this : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...d-major-issues

Some people have had that if you look at the most recent topics here.

Eman.
        TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Working...
        X