Z-Wave device responsed not registering in SS+/HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave device responsed not registering in SS+/HS3

I have several devices about 200' from my SS+/Sel-Pro controller, in as outbuilding. I took my controller out to enroll the devices, then moved it back into the house. I have an Aeotec Range Extender 6 (Z-Wave Plus, Aeon Labs Version: 1.2) on the outside of the outbuilding. I CAN control the devices from HS. Unfortunately, if I just press the OFF button on the light switch that status change is not registered in the HS3 interface.

When I look at the routing of the Range Extender, it is associated with my Homeseer (ID1), so it looks like it's going direct to the SS+. The light switches are NOT Z-Wave Plus. I did an "optimize" on one of the switches and it says "Optimization successful". The switch has no "associations" and I might have thought it should show a route through the Range Extender". No matter so far I haven't figured out why no HS3 update occurs.

There is a newer revision of the Aeotec Range Extender. Helpful?? Maybe make one of the light switches Z-Wave Plus. I read the thread(s) about adding a Z-Net and that's an option I guess. Any other ideas?
    Thanks
Working...
X