Any Body Know Whats Wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Body Know Whats Wrong

I have been noticing this issue for a while. Anybody have any ideas what it even means?

What is your operating system? Are you running HS3 or HS4? What is your Z-Wave PI version? Are you just getting the warning or are things broken?
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.500
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station

Enabled Plug-Ins:
    2.1.0.119: AmbientWeather | 3.0.21.0: BLLock | 2.0.24.0: BLUPS | 1.3.6.0: Device History | 3.0.0.56: EasyTrigger | 3.1.0.7: MeiHarmonyHub | 3.0.6681.34300: UltraCID3 | 3.0.6644.26753: UltraLog3 | 3.0.6554.33094: UltraMon3 | 3.0.0.91: weatherXML | 3.0.1.245: Z-Wave | 3.0.51: HS Touch Designer | 3.0.0.40 Z-Seer+

Comment

I am running HS3 Pro on my S6. I really haven't noticed anything that is broken on not functioning properly except for my schlage z-wave door lock. It has been dying after just 3 days. Other than that haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary.

Comment

What version of the Z-Wave plugin are you running?
        What do you mean you lock is dying after 3 days? Are you saying new batteries are only lasting 3 days? If so then I would suspect this lock is flooding your Z-Wave network. I'd recommend removing the lock from the network and testing.
        -Rupp
        sigpic

Comment

yes batteries are dying after 3 days. I am running 3.0.1.252 so I will update and remove that node and test this weekend. will advise what happens.

Thanks

Comment

Ok have an update. I actually upgraded to HS4 Pro for windows last night. I have now deleted my door lock that was dying. I am still getting that same message that pops up every few seconds.

Comment

Working...
            X