X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• avpman
    replied
    Originally posted by rjh View Post
    This build is a local build, not official, so don't be concerned with the version #. We will be posting a beta soon with this fix and you can wait for that if you would like. But the build I posted is the very latest out of source control so it has all the latest fixes.

rjh The local build fixed my issue with the stick choking on multiple, sequential commands. I'll try 3.0.6.1 when I run the affected routine tonight. THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• Tillsy
    replied
    [QUOTE=srodgers;n1477970SmartStickPlusG3: Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version: Z-Wave 7.15 (Unknown)[/QUOTE]

HS always does that. It's frustrating seeing a highlighted error in the log, but it seems to be meaningless (and yet obviously means something ).

Here's what I get upon every startup - Edgar: Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version: Z-Wave 6.06 (Unknown)

Leave a comment:

• srodgers
    replied
    Confirmed the latest beta solved the delay with multiple device control. Still has the zwave warning about unknown library.

SmartStickPlusG3: Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version: Z-Wave 7.15 (Unknown)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Vit
    replied
    Network and Node ID D050CF51, 7 Manufacturer Neo Electronics (ID=0x258)
    Product Type 0x20 Product ID 0x718
    Z-Wave Plus Node Type ZWP Node Z-Wave Plus Role Type Always On Slave
    Supports Status Yes Library Type Enhanced Routing Slave
    Z-Wave Lib Version 7.13 (ZDK 7.13) Application Version 2.23
    Hardware Version 4 Associated Device Node 7 Z-Wave Home Security
    Cmd Class: Notification
    Cmd Class Version: 8
    Associated Device Node 7 Z-Wave Sensor Binary Tamper
    Cmd Class: Sensor Binary
    Cmd Class Version: 2 Associated Device Node 7 Z-Wave Sensor Binary Door_Window
    Cmd Class: Sensor Binary
    Cmd Class Version: 2
    Associated Device Node 7 Z-Wave Temperature
    Cmd Class: Sensor Multilevel
    Cmd Class Version: 11 Associated Device Node 7 Z-Wave Luminance
    Cmd Class Version: 11
    Associated Device Node 7 Z-Wave Relative Humidity
    Cmd Class Version: 11 Firmware Update
    Command Class Version 5
    Association Groups (2) = 1, 2 Association Group 1 Max=5, Nodes=1
    Association Group 2 Max=5, Currently Empty

I bought it under Haozee name and they don't provide the device model number. Most likely, it is Neo Electronics NAS-PD07Z1U.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    What kind of device is node 7?

Originally posted by Vit View Post
    Just noticed that there is a newer beta of the plugin - 3.0.6.1. I am not sure how this version relates to the 3.0.5.4 but my errors are still there.

Jun-03 10:58:28 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-C9-AE-00)
    Jun-03 10:57:58 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-CB-53-00)
    Jun-03 10:53:45 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-CA-AD-00)
    Jun-03 10:53:15 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-C9-51-00)
    Jun-03 10:51:57 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-C6-A1-00)
    Jun-03 10:51:27 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-CF-57-00)
    Jun-03 10:51:08 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-CC-AB-00)
    Jun-03 10:50:39 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-CC-54-00)

FWIW, the numbers in parentheses changed substantially.

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    This fix is in 3.0.6.1 which is in the updater now, so I would install from there if you want to try the fix.

Leave a comment:

• Vit
    replied
    Just noticed that there is a newer beta of the plugin - 3.0.6.1. I am not sure how this version relates to the 3.0.5.4 but my errors are still there.

Jun-03 10:58:28 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-C9-AE-00)
    Jun-03 10:57:58 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-CB-53-00)
    Jun-03 10:53:45 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-CA-AD-00)
    Jun-03 10:53:15 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-C9-51-00)
    Jun-03 10:51:57 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-C6-A1-00)
    Jun-03 10:51:27 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-CF-57-00)
    Jun-03 10:51:08 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C-00-CC-AB-00)
    Jun-03 10:50:39 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 7 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C-00-CC-54-00)

FWIW, the numbers in parentheses changed substantially.

Leave a comment:

• SteveW
    replied
    Try also to install the 3.0.6.0 beta plugin first, see if that gets it working.

Sorry; it was just user error on my part. I did have 3.0.6.0 installed already, but my mistake was trying to copy over, or unzip the new plugin file while logged into the Pi with the pi userid. After I logged in instead with the homeseer userid, it worked. Thanks for your help, and yes, this fixed the delay!

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    Try also to install the 3.0.6.0 beta plugin first, see if that gets it working.

Originally posted by SteveW
    I must be doing some Linux thing wrong. I renamed the existing /usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_Zwave.exe file to /usr/local/HomeSeer/HSPI_Zwave.backup, then I copied the new one into that directory and rebooted, but it doesn't load the plugin, and it doesn't display in the GUI list of installed plugins. Help?

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    There are other dll files that have been updated recently that you will need. Try installing the 3.0.6.0 beta of the z-wave plugin first, then copy over the EXE from the zip.

Originally posted by SteveW View Post
    This the error in the log: Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_Zwave.exe Class: HSPI_Zwave.HSPI->

Leave a comment:

• Vit
    replied
    Those errors are not related to any of the changes in this plugin. I would try to remove and re-add that devices in question. That should fix that error.

Tried two times to be sure, both S0 and non-secure. V3.0.5.4 generates these errors, v3.0.6.0 does not.

Leave a comment:

• SteveW
    replied
    This the error in the log: Error, Class not found in plugin EXE, maybe namespace is not correct,? Note filename is case sensitive!: HSPI_Zwave.exe Class: HSPI_Zwave.HSPI->

Nevermind! User error. I was logged in with the Pi userid. Once I logged in with the homeseer userid and unzipped the file into the directory, it worked.

Yay, this fixed the delay issue!

Sadly, I still have the issue whereby issuing a Google Home command on more than two devices results in "Sorry, I couldn't reach HomeSeer" and then, much later, the devices actually do turn on or off as directed.
    Last edited by SteveW; June 3, 2021, 06:12 PM. Reason: User error!

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied
    This build is a local build, not official, so don't be concerned with the version #. We will be posting a beta soon with this fix and you can wait for that if you would like. But the build I posted is the very latest out of source control so it has all the latest fixes.

Originally posted by STCook View Post
    I was going to give this a spin, but could the version level be explained?

The previous beta I think was 3.0.5.3 and then we went to 3.0.6.0 presumably for the new stick and HS4? Now this version is 3.0.5.4, which is between the last two versions. What changes were in 3.0.6.0 that are, I assume, absent in 3.0.5.4?

Leave a comment:

• rjh
    replied

Those errors are not related to any of the changes in this plugin. I would try to remove and re-add that devices in question. That should fix that error.

Originally posted by Vit View Post
    I am using Zooz7 stick and if the errors are specific to Zooz, I apologize for hijacking the thread.

However, after switching from the 3.0.6.0 to 3.0.5.4, I get:

Jun-03 5:22:01 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 2 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-00-0C)
    Jun-03 5:21:41 PM Z-Wave Error Node Change Event for Node 2 on Network D050CF51, CC=COMMAND_CLASS_SENSOR_BINARY but no valid devices were found. (30-03-FF-0C)

Node 2 is a Neo/Haozee Motion/Temp/Humidity sensor. Works fine with v.3.0.6.0

Zooz uses v7.15 library, and it's not recognized by either version of the plugin:

"Z-Wave PC Controller Library Version: Z-Wave 7.15 (Unknown)"

Leave a comment:

• STCook
    replied
    I was going to give this a spin, but could the version level be explained?

The previous beta I think was 3.0.5.3 and then we went to 3.0.6.0 presumably for the new stick and HS4? Now this version is 3.0.5.4, which is between the last two versions. What changes were in 3.0.6.0 that are, I assume, absent in 3.0.5.4?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X