Sluggish/Erratic Z-Wave Environment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sluggish/Erratic Z-Wave Environment

I'm running HS4 on Windows 11 using an HS USB SmartStick+ for my z-wave interface. Recently my z-wave devices have started acting sluggish or non-responsive. Sometimes I'll trigger an event that works right away, other times it might take some time to finally execute, and other times the event doesn't work at all. Sometimes things seem to work better if I disable and then re-enable the z-wave plugin, but that doesn't seem to be a long-term solution as the problem rapidly comes back.

I've tried running optimize/optimize full to see if that helps, but that doesn't seem to change anything. I do have some nodes that the log tells me can't be optimized because they can't be reached. In most cases, those are battery-operated sensors, but in a couple of cases, those are hard-wired switches or plugs. For the nodes that can't be reached, I've tried to test connectivity to the device first. Sometimes the device will connect, but sometimes it won't. Even if the connectivity succeeds, often times the optimization fails.

Any suggestions on what I can do to straighten this out? Is it possible that there is a problem with my SmartStick+.

Thanks!

To solve it you need to narrow it down. My current issue/troubleshooting might help provide some ideas...

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...in-or-hardware

Comment

Working...
    X