ZNet not showing as device

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZNet not showing as device

I have two ZNets: one in my house and one in my workshop. The ZNet in my house shows up as a device. The one in the workshop does not show up on the device list.

Both are configured identically.

Have I done something wrong? Should I be concerned?

I had a similar issue. My second Z-Net was in the node list, but no details were in the node list, nor was there a device created. After a while and a couple of reboots, next time I looked a device had been created, and manufacturer details etc were populated in the node list.
    It did work properly, so I wasnt too bothered about the missing details. I think if its working fine ignore and check again after a while.

Comment

thanks. I wasn't too worried since it does work.

Comment

You might also check your device list and make sure you have "show all" checked. Or look at anything that is "not set" as device type, etc.

Comment

It is now showing, just as Mikee123 predicted

Comment

Originally posted by mikee123 View Post
            I had a similar issue. My second Z-Net was in the node list, but no details were in the node list, nor was there a device created. After a while and a couple of reboots, next time I looked a device had been created, and manufacturer details etc were populated in the node list.
            It did work properly, so I wasnt too bothered about the missing details. I think if its working fine ignore and check again after a while.
            Hello
            We are experimenting with the use of the Z-Net EU as some of our customers interested in having a single control of multiple residences. We have set up two networks, a home and an office. At home we have the Z-net EU with Z-wave plus pen and in the office we have a PC with the HS3PRO software and normal z-wave usb pen. The installation of the z-net EU device was quite simple (image 1 and 2 attached). Then we tried to install a device through the home network (image 3 and 4 attached) and this also seems to have succeeded well even if it signals a warning.
            Now the problem is that the devices installed on the home network are not displayed on the list, even after several software restarts, only the devices that belong to the office network are visible (image 5 attached). Surely we make some mistakes and we can't keep going. Thanks

Massimo-RenderCAD
            Attached Files

Comment

It looks as if the node did not include properly. Try to include it again, ideally close to the controller if possible

Also have a look plugins - zwave - node info, and look at the node list to see if it shows up

Comment

Working...
              X