Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Wave Error: MULTI_CMD frame in HS4

Hi

I have installed HS4 few weeks ago and since then I have the following error message that vappears from time to time in the log:

7-24-2020 20:43:57 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Error Znet-goldriver: Exception processing MULTI_CMD frame, Exception=L'index se trouve en dehors des limites du tableau.
    7-24-2020 20:43:57 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Error Znet-goldriver: Exception processing MULTI_CMD frame, Cmd=0 out of 0
    7-24-2020 20:43:57 Legacy-Plugin Z-Wave Error Znet-goldriver: Exception processing MULTI_CMD frame, Frame=06-00-04-00-72-00-8F

Anyone have an idea where would that error come from and how to fix ?

It even sometimes makes HS4 crashes as it seems to loop

thanks

Reviving this topic for any updates.
    I am now getting this error in my log as well.
    Dan-O
    HomeSeer contributor since summer 1999, yes 1999!

Comment

Dan-O I still have this error from time to time. This error seems to happen if i send commands to 2 different devices that are at the edge of my Z-wave network in a very short period of time (less than a second).

My feeling is that the Z-Wave plugin automatically heal itself since devices reacts on command after a short period of time

Comment

Originally posted by goldriver View Post
        This error seems to happen if i send commands to 2 different devices that are at the edge of my Z-wave network in a very short period of time (less than a second).

My feeling is that the Z-Wave plugin automatically heal itself since devices reacts on command after a short period of time
        This is a fair hypothesis since the device that might be giving me trouble is at the end of our house.
        Thanks for the feedback.

Dan-O

Comment

Bumping this up a year later. Still seeing these errors but I am unable to duplicate it for testing purposes.
          I have also noticed many random delays now with my Z-Wave network since last update.
          Dan-O

Comment

Working...
          X