Znet flashing orange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Znet flashing orange

One of my 3 Znet V1 devices started to flash yellow/orange combined with the standard green. It seems to work normal but I suppose it is a warning.
    They have been online since 2015 so I might need to change the card or something like that?
    Logged into the device but everything is running quietly and hardly any CPU or mem use.
    Anybody knows whats might be going on?

Bastiaan

The number 1 failure of znets is the micro sd card. 1) back up all your znet interfaces tonight using the software interface. 2) purchase a couple of SD cards at minimum. 1 to replace the likely failing card and 1 to hold onto as a backup copy for future failures. You're actually in a pretty good place since you could just copy one of the two working znet sd cards if the flashing one fails before you get to it.

I think, but don't know for sure, that the zwave table is stored on the sd card, in which case making a copy of each might minimize downtime, however if you alter your system with any frequency they would quickly become out of date. routine file backups of the znet interface would remain current.
    HS4 Pro on Shuttle NC10U, Win10; Z-NET
    Number of Devices: 1005
    Number of Events: 293

Plug-Ins: BLLock, DirecTv, EasyTrigger, Honeywell WiFi Thermostat, Marquis monoprice Amp, MeiHarmonyHub, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, UltraM1G3, rnbWeather, Worx Landroid, Z-Wave

External applications: Homebridge-homeseer, Geofency, EgiGeoZone.

Comment

On version 1 the Zwave data is stored on the Zwave board, not on the SD card. System is starting and running fine. Swapped cards and no difference. But I agree I need to renew the cards after five years although hardly anyting will be done during use expect the bootup moment. This seems soley Zwave related. Thanks for your thoughts.

Comment

Red indicates an issue communicating with HS, green mean good communications. Is it hardwired to your network?
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Hi Rupp, yes I know about green and red but the yellow / orange is a mystery and can't find anything in the docs. It's hardwired (v1 2015) and it is working within a current setup up of HS3 but it can not be located by find or HS4. Restarted a few times and checked the bootup via SSH but all seems fine. I will replace the SD card and try V2 software this week.

Comment

Working...
          X