No announcement yet.

Exception transmitting to IP - Unable to write data to the transport connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exception transmitting to IP - Unable to write data to the transport connection

I am moving all my devices from H3 to H4 and doing a cleanup so only moving the stuff I want. I have two Z-Nets (v1) both running v 1.0.22 (they won't update to .23). I removed all the devices from one and removed the controller from H3. I then went to H4 and added it. I am using Z-Wave 3.0.6.0. It added ok. I checked the box to allow non scene devices on the controller.

I then go to add my first device. It is an Aeotec MultiSensor 6. I did a factory reset on it. I put the controller in add a node and activate the pairing on the multisensor. I get the following error in the log:

Exception transmitting to IP <z-net ip> - Unable to write data to the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host

I did a search and saw someone had this issue back in 2017 but does not know how they fixed it. I have removed the interface, deleted the ini and db, tried different version of the plugin, tried to add the device as unsecure node (errors right away).... I am not sure what to try next. I added a rule to the firewall on the H4 server to allow any/any from its IP to the Z-Net IP

[edit] I connected a monitor and keyboard and rebooted. I have a number of EXT4-fs errors so I wonder if the system is toast.

Anyone has any suggestions. Should I reboot and hit 7 to clear everything?
    HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave
Working...
X