Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z-net looks cool! Is there an European version too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-net looks cool! Is there an European version too?

http://cocoontech.com/forums/page/ar...ils-z-net-r802

I'd jump on this immediately if you are decent enought to make a European version as well.

Oh, please PLEASE let it be so.

EDIT: Perhaps I've misinterpreted the product. Is this a LAN gateway only? No details on homeseer.com yet.
    Last edited by Moskus; January 8, 2015, 02:35 AM.
    HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
    Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
    on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
    WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

cant wait for a european version aswell
    Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
    Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Looking forward to that. I need something for the servant's quarters

Comment

Thank goodness! I have been waiting for a replacement for my Troller for a year! Good job HS!

Comment

Here's the official press release:
          http://www.prweb.com/releases/Z-NET/...eb12421192.htm
          -Rupp
          sigpic

Comment

... but still no mention of different versions.
            HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
              Looking forward to that. I need something for the servant's quarters
              Screw the servants, make them use your old z-troller!
              https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/de...plifier-plugin

Comment

how far is the detach distant? could it be 12000 miles, similar to USB over Ethernet.

Comment

Originally posted by ptran0 View Post
                  how far is the detach distant? could it be 12000 miles, similar to USB over Ethernet.
                  I'm wondering this too. Is this just like a print server with remote z-wave and usb on it? It's not a controller or anything right just a remote z-wave and usb interface?

Is it workable to have multiple houses with only one server controlling them?

Comment

Looks pretty much like the next-gen Raspberry Pi, and I guess they have a chip on the GPIO pins.

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post

http://cocoontech.com/forums/page/ar...ils-z-net-r802

I'd jump on this immediately if you are decent enought to make a European version as well.

Oh, please PLEASE let it be so.

EDIT: Perhaps I've misinterpreted the product. Is this a LAN gateway only? No details on homeseer.com yet.
                      Time to jump! http://store.homeseer.com/store/x-P2072.aspx
                      Last edited by macromark; September 29, 2015, 10:32 AM.
                      Learn About HomeSeer

Comment

Working...
                      X