Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound off! Who wants an European version - Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by LeoS View Post
    I'm using a few UZB w/ Digi AnywhereUSB (refurb ones from Ebay); this also work over ethernet, about 2/3 cost of Z-Net, can accomodate multiple USB ports and VM friendly as well.
    You do realize you're posting this in a thread that was designed to encourage us to develop the Z-NET for Europe, right?

Leave a comment:

• LeoS
    replied
    Originally posted by Moskus View Post
    Either switch to UZB1 (which is a better, and cheaper device) or get a Z-Net (which uses ethernet instead of USB, and is therefore easier to place, and is a godsent to those of us who is using virtualization).
    I'm using a few UZB w/ Digi AnywhereUSB (refurb ones from Ebay); this also work over ethernet, about 2/3 cost of Z-Net, can accomodate multiple USB ports and VM friendly as well.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Originally posted by AshaiRey View Post
    Can someone fill me in why i should use a z-net over an aon usb z-stick for example? The only thing is see that is useful is that you can use it remotely. Do i miss something here?
    Z-stick (2) does not support Plus, and more importantly: IT CANNOT BE BACKED UP!

Either switch to UZB1 (which is a better, and cheaper device) or get a Z-Net (which uses ethernet instead of USB, and is therefore easier to place, and is a godsent to those of us who is using virtualization).

Leave a comment:

• AshaiRey
    replied
    Can someone fill me in why i should use a z-net over an aon usb z-stick for example? The only thing is see that is useful is that you can use it remotely. Do i miss something here?

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    Originally posted by macromark View Post
    Sure - let us know how it works for you after a time.
    I will report my experiences

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    Mine is due tomorrow. You'll be the first to know.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by John245 View Post
    Installed my first Z-NET EU successfully including migration from a Z-Wave.Me USB stick.

Great job done Homeseer.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks
    ---
    John
    Sure - let us know how it works for you after a time.

Leave a comment:

• John245
    replied
    Z-NET EU Install

Installed my first Z-NET EU successfully including migration from a Z-Wave.Me USB stick.

Great job done Homeseer.

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks
    ---
    John

Leave a comment:

• mminehan
    replied
    Are there any plans at all to release an AU/NZ version? I understand that the demand is very low but it would make Z-Wave so much better for me, rather than the intermittently working system that it currently is.

Leave a comment:

• LeoS
    replied
    Can this be mixed with Zwave.me's UZB sticks? Since both products are zwave plus compatible.

(mixed as in sharing a house id and only one act as main controller and the rest are secondary controllers)
    Last edited by macromark; September 29, 2015, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Moskus
    replied
    YES!!!!!
    Last edited by macromark; September 29, 2015, 10:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
    Yes, I prefer to use my own. As far as I understand you guys would ship me a plug-converter, rather than a native UK plug. I'd rather avoid using the plug converters, even if it means buying a cable (or power supply locally).
    Ok but make sure you get a good power supply as the cheap ones don't tend to regulate power to well.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• NicolaiL
    replied
    OK, great! Noticed you didn't order the UK plug adapters... you have your own?
    Yes, I prefer to use my own. As far as I understand you guys would ship me a plug-converter, rather than a native UK plug. I'd rather avoid using the plug converters, even if it means buying a cable (or power supply locally).

Leave a comment:

• macromark
    replied
    Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
    Yeah. My order is in. Just in time for a big customer product where the ability to use multiple controllers remote from the HS3 box is going to be key.
    OK, great! Noticed you didn't order the UK plug adapters... you have your own?

Leave a comment:

• NicolaiL
    replied
    Yeah. My order is in. Just in time for a big customer product where the ability to use multiple controllers remote from the HS3 box is going to be key.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X