Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound off! Who wants an European version - Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moskus
    replied
    https://twitter.com/HomeSeer/status/609456014556012545

Leave a comment:

• U5tabil
    replied
    I would really like to buy several of these with the new Zee2 as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Gogs
    replied
    Originally posted by greyt View Post
    I'm holding off migrating zwave from hs2 to hs3. Would rather.start over with hs3 and a Znet... Holding off hoping they may release it one day....
    I have migrated about 50% of z-wave to HS3, majority of commands controlled by HS2 and passed to HS3 and have found HS3 to be streaks ahead of HS2 when it comes to z-wave.

Leave a comment:

• Malosa
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• Kiwi
    replied
    +1 AU Version

Leave a comment:

• Skinnez
    replied
    Yup +1
    I don't think there is a z-wave interface that connects via ethernet over here. If you don't do it someone else will.

Leave a comment:

• greyt
    replied
    I'm holding off migrating zwave from hs2 to hs3. Would rather.start over with hs3 and a Znet... Holding off hoping they may release it one day....

Leave a comment:

• ScottRennie
    replied
    Originally posted by nl_user View Post
    Would probably be a very nice replacement for the z-stick, which is not very stable with HS3pro. Please introduce a.s.p. Thanks
    Totally agree!

Can it be backed up? I would really like to back-up my z-stick but no can do!

Scott

Leave a comment:

• nl_user
    replied
    Would probably be a very nice replacement for the z-stick, which is not very stable with HS3pro. Please introduce a.s.p. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• jonas.hellgren
    replied
    +1

Leave a comment:

• derekholtham
    replied
    +2 for UK version!

Leave a comment:

• MFULLER
    replied
    +1 Definite interest here. ZWave has taken off very well here in the UK and I'm in the process of replacing all my X10 gear with ZWave. The main problem for me at the moment, is range.

Leave a comment:

• koyvindh
    replied
    +2

Leave a comment:

• NicolaiL
    replied
    Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
    Surely they could be made configurable where the frequency is simply changed with a configuration setting.
    Wouldn't that be nice, but unfortunately that is not how Zensys makes/sells their chips.

Leave a comment:

• Mattyjee
    replied
    +1 for AU version. Surely they could be made configurable where the frequency is simply changed with a configuration setting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X