Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound off! Who wants an European version - Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Comment

If these works as well as I think they will then I would like to use these for all larger installs (i.e. probably 20+ nodes).

I have two on-going client projects where I would have wanted to put 2 or 3 of these in each property (large main house, pool house).

Hopefully the current batch will sell out quickly so HST can order a new batch that would ideally include European versions ...
      Nicolai L

Comment

+1 for AU version. Surely they could be made configurable where the frequency is simply changed with a configuration setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
          Surely they could be made configurable where the frequency is simply changed with a configuration setting.
          Wouldn't that be nice, but unfortunately that is not how Zensys makes/sells their chips.
          Nicolai L

Comment

+2

Comment

+1 Definite interest here. ZWave has taken off very well here in the UK and I'm in the process of replacing all my X10 gear with ZWave. The main problem for me at the moment, is range.

Comment

+2 for UK version!

Comment

+1

Comment

Would probably be a very nice replacement for the z-stick, which is not very stable with HS3pro. Please introduce a.s.p. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nl_user View Post
                      Would probably be a very nice replacement for the z-stick, which is not very stable with HS3pro. Please introduce a.s.p. Thanks
                      Totally agree!

Can it be backed up? I would really like to back-up my z-stick but no can do!

Scott

Comment

I'm holding off migrating zwave from hs2 to hs3. Would rather.start over with hs3 and a Znet... Holding off hoping they may release it one day....

Comment

Yup +1
                          I don't think there is a z-wave interface that connects via ethernet over here. If you don't do it someone else will.

Comment

+1 AU Version

Comment

+1
                              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
                              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Originally posted by greyt View Post
                                I'm holding off migrating zwave from hs2 to hs3. Would rather.start over with hs3 and a Znet... Holding off hoping they may release it one day....
                                I have migrated about 50% of z-wave to HS3, majority of commands controlled by HS2 and passed to HS3 and have found HS3 to be streaks ahead of HS2 when it comes to z-wave.
                                sigpic
                                A founder member of "The HA Pioneer Group" otherwise known as the "Old farts club!"

Comment

Working...
                                X