Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sound off! Who wants an European version - Now Available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would really like to buy several of these with the new Zee2 as soon as possible.
    Certified installer for HomeSeer, Control4, KNX and Eaton/xComfort

Comment

https://twitter.com/HomeSeer/status/609456014556012545
      HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
      Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
      on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
      WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

put me second on the shipping list for 3 Z-nets

Comment

+1

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Comment

AU Version

Any new on an Australian version of the Z-Net

Comment

Wanted a few, but for now the UZB zwave plus transceivers are working ok for me....

http://www.z-wave.me/fileadmin/downl...ZB1_Manual.pdf
              HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Originally posted by LeoS View Post
                Wanted a few, but for now the UZB zwave plus transceivers are working ok for me....

They work very well indeed

Comment

Yes, it's way better, but that's not the point. I want a LAN interface!!!!!
                  HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                  Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                  on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                  WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Right now i want 220v zwave plus sensor more than the networked controller interface something like HSM-200 that can be wall-plugged.
                    HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Right now i want 220v zwave plus sensor more than the networked controller interface something like HSM-200 that can be wall-plugged.
                      The new aeon sensor should be able to be connected with a micro usb charger...

Comment

+3 ZNet's for EU

Comment

HomeSeer Z-NET Remote Z-Wave Interface - EU version?

Hello
                          Is there UK version of HomeSeer Z-NET Remote Z-Wave Interface?

Comment

No...I believe a EU version was murmured but it needs some large quantity to make it worth HST's while and that number is probably a bit of a gamble. If you search around there is a poll and some posts from HST about it.

Comment

2+ UK for me please

Comment

Thank you
                                I think i should ask this questions differently Is there any Networked Z-Wave interface.

Comment

Working...
                                X