Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HomeSeer Mobile Screen Shots

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • HomeSeer Mobile Screen Shots

    Here's a few shots from HomeSeer Mobile's device list.
    Attached Files
    website | products | support | youtube

  • #2
    Is it possible to skin it? It's looks a little bright and spartan for my taste. Nice to see some progress on this front. I'm sure this will make many people happy.
    Originally posted by rprade
    There is no rhyme or reason to the anarchy a defective Z-Wave device can cause

    Comment


    • #3
      _______________________________________________

      HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
      Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
      Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by S-F View Post
        Is it possible to skin it? It's looks a little bright and spartan for my taste. Nice to see some progress on this front. I'm sure this will make many people happy.
        Maybe DARK and LIGHT themes?


        Could be nice if it plugs into the mcsMQTT plugin ====> Instant status of devices without added extra coding =====> IoT ready! Just a thought!

        OK, a bit like this app here : https://apkpure.com/mqtt-dash-iot-sm...outix.mqttdash

        Eman.
        The Closer.

        Comment


        • #5
          I like it. I'm sure there will be many opinions, but it works for me.
          Don

          Comment


          • #6
            I agree... Looks nice.

            Robert
            HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

            Comment


            • #7
              Oh you're such a tease.. Looking good!
              RJ_Make On YouTube

              Comment


              • #8
                This might be perfect for my wife. HSTouch is a little overkill for her to control just a few devices.

                Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
                HS3Pro Running on a Raspberry Pi3
                64 Z-Wave Nodes, 168 Events, 280 Devices
                UPB modules via OMNI plugin/panel
                Plugins: Z-Wave, BLRF, OMNI, HSTouch, weatherXML, EasyTrigger
                HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 Joggler

                Comment


                • #9
                  Looks great. Look forward to it's release

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    What level would you be able to customize this app? For instance, can one have a kitchen room page with its lights, doors, motion sensors displayed (just the device itself, not tamper/root/etc...)?

                    Reason I ask is HSTouch is half off right now!
                    --------------------------------------------------
                    **** Do You "Cocoon"? ****

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by S-F View Post
                      Is it possible to skin it? It's looks a little bright and spartan for my taste. Nice to see some progress on this front. I'm sure this will make many people happy.
                      Not sure if 'skinning' will happen in the first release but we're looking to add that feature.

                      Originally posted by BraveSirRobbin View Post
                      What level would you be able to customize this app? For instance, can one have a kitchen room page with its lights, doors, motion sensors displayed (just the device itself, not tamper/root/etc...)?

                      Reason I ask is HSTouch is half off right now!
                      You'll be able to add devices and events to the dashboard from within the app. However, if you want to create a fully customized 'dashboard' for a tabletop or wall mounted touchscreen, HS3Touch is the way to go for that.
                      website | products | support | youtube

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Looks great! Is there an Aeon labs plug in outlet for a dryer??

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kideon View Post
                          Looks great! Is there an Aeon labs plug in outlet for a dryer??
                          yes, but not in the way you mean it. You mean... is there an Aeon Labs plug-in outlet for an electric dryer that runs on 240v, right? No, my dryer is a gas dryer, so the electrical load is a lot smaller (120v). FWIW, there is an Aeon Labs "heavy duty smart switch" that you could use with an electric dryer. However, you'll have to do a little bit of wiring.
                          website | products | support | youtube

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I know these are teaser shots, but will we be able to have sort of a middle-ground between this and HS Touch? By that I mean go to a room "Living room" and have a list of specified devices and certain action buttons next to them.

                            One of the things I dislike about HS Touch is how many taps it takes to get to the action buttons of devices, yet I don't want to have to author an entire HS Touch project to get to something a bit more useful. It would be really lovely to be able to just go to "Bathroom" and see three lights and an exhaust fan in a list with on/off next to them without drilling deeper into every single device.

                            The hallway example above looks like there would be a lot of white space and vertical scrolling for a room with a large number of devices.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The screenshots are 'pretty', and look functional but PLEASE make the Dashboard have less wasted space than the individual Device screens.


                              AuthomationHD was one of the best mobile & dashboard UIs I've ever seen/used. See screenshots. Please look at the design of it, it was Very Smart.
                              A 'Compact' screen option would be good for those of us that have tons of devices. Meaning, while normal mode has square tiles, compact tiles are half size vertically but same width horizontally - see screenshot of AuthomationHD's compact mode and a rendering of an even slimmer 'Mini' view for when inside specific Rooms - there is no need to show room name.





                              If you are going to make the Dashboard customizable, take a look at the Android app 'SquareHome 2'. Its the best UI I've ever seen on a mobile device - by far. Made as a desktop replacement with a 100% customizable (in every way) Dashboard Tiles concept. Would have been great if you'd have hired SquareHome author to make Homeseer Mobile. It would have been completed in a month and had his awesome UI.



                              and I agree with Scorp508 below too...



                              Originally posted by scorp508 View Post
                              I know these are teaser shots, but will we be able to have sort of a middle-ground between this and HS Touch? By that I mean go to a room "Living room" and have a list of specified devices and certain action buttons next to them.

                              One of the things I dislike about HS Touch is how many taps it takes to get to the action buttons of devices, yet I don't want to have to author an entire HS Touch project to get to something a bit more useful. It would be really lovely to be able to just go to "Bathroom" and see three lights and an exhaust fan in a list with on/off next to them without drilling deeper into every single device.

                              The hallway example above looks like there would be a lot of white space and vertical scrolling for a room with a large number of devices.
                              Attached Files

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X