X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryan10 View Post
    Richel,

Have you tried increasing the number of rows on the dashboard? I was resizing my devices and could not expand my third device until I added more rows.

Hope that helps.
    Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, this does not solve my problem.

Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Elliot,

I also have a Note 8 and just added two more devices to my default dashboard for a total of 5 devices. Just wanted to check to see if I also had the problem you are having with getting past 4 devices on my phone. Unfortunately no problem adding devices.

Comment

Dying to try this, do I need to update to beta version on Zee S2 to use it?

Current Date/Time: 7/22/2018 2:33:51 PM
        HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.435
        Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 5 Days 4 Hours 56 Minutes 13 Seconds
        IP Address: 192.168.1.2
        Number of Devices: 50
        Number of Events: 35
        Available Threads: 394
        HSTouch Enabled: True
        Event Threads: 0
        Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
        Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
        Device Exec Queue: 0
        HSTouch Event Queue: 0
        Email Send Queue: 0
        Anti Virus Installed:

Enabled Plug-Ins
        3.1.3.33206: Blue-Iris
        3.9.610.5: HSBuddy
        3.0.0.14: NetCAM
        3.0.1.190: Z-Wave

Comment

Mobile Voice

I'm hoping the new app will again support voice commands on the phone and, ideally, voice confirmations and notifications like the old version did before it stopped working.
          Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by adeux View Post
            Hi,

Works on my local network. However, externally I use a non standard port ie:

123.456.789.001:xxxx/

It would be good to be able to specify the port as well as the IP address.

Thanks

A
            Specifying a port is currently supported. The format is xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx Do not provide the trailing "/"

Let me know if this still is not working for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan10 View Post
              Elliot,

I also have a Note 8 and just added two more devices to my default dashboard for a total of 5 devices. Just wanted to check to see if I also had the problem you are having with getting past 4 devices on my phone. Unfortunately no problem adding devices.
              Thanks. Glad you have no issues. I still do and I'm not sure why it is unique to my situation.
              Elliott
              "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
              "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I hope I set up the devices correctly. I'll send you the file once I can get to my laptop. Thanks for taking an interest!

Originally posted by rjh View Post
                So you created your own virtual device that is a root device and has a couple of children, and I assume that root device has the "Associated Devices" property set to the device refs of the children. And each child has its associated devices set to the root device. Is this correct?

Can you send an email to homeseerbugs@homeseer.com and attach your homeseerdata.hsd file so we can recreate the issue.

Comment

This received full WAF certification today. I had set it up a few days ago on my wifes mobile phone with just a couple of devices that I knew she would want to control, and she informed me today that she had used it, and that it was easy. Well done Homeseer

Now I can create fiendishly difficult HS Touch screens just for myself
                  Win 11 Pro | HS4 Pro | Z wave plug in with UZB1 | BLUSBUIRT 2.0.11.0 | RFXtrx433 | Blue Iris CCTV | VU+ 4k with motorised dish | Emby | Hi-Phone HS2 | ESP32 with WLED |

Comment

We have posted an update version 1.0, please update to this build and report any issues/comments to this thread:

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...obile-beta-1-0
                    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
                    X